- Born in 1964 in Bremen/Germany.
- Living now in Denmark on a farm close to city of Flensburg near the german border.
- Married since 1991.
- Norddeutscher Regattaverein (NRV), Hamburg
- Kieler Yacht-Club (KYC), Kiel
- Since 1982 winner of 25 international sailing Championships including World-, European and German Championships (Tornado-and Laser Class).
- World-Cup and Kiel-Week Winner, German Yacht-Sailor of the Year in 1995 and 1997, Multi-Time Leader in Multihull (Tornado) ISAF World-Rankings.
- Olympic Competitor in Seoul, Barcelona and Atlanta.
- Yacht Match-Race and One-Ton yacht-helmsman.
- Trainer of the ungarian Greyhound-Lady "Dea" and winner of 6 Championships including FCI World-, European- and German Championships.
- Consultant for Marketing and Media.
- Vice-President of the International Tornado Association (Olympic Sport-Discipline) and coordinator (eventmanagement, promotion, public-relation) of many Tornado World- and European-Championships.
- Business- and Press-Contacts in over 40 Nations.
- Autor of several sailing and boat-test reports for the leading german yacht-magazines.
- Organisator of company-incentive sport-events.
- Outdoor Photographer and Video-Editor.
- Visitor of 35 Nations.
- Sailing- and Greyhound Trainer.
- Date of Birth: 09.10.1964
- Place of Birth: Bremen Germany
- Heigth: 182cm
- Weigth: 83 Kg
- Hobbies: Speed-Hound Training, All-Sports, Boomerangs, Eco-Future Technologie, Photo + Video editing, Pop-Art.